Audio-tools.net values and have respect for all customers. We are working hard to provide customers with an enjoyable experience using Audio-tools.net
products and services.
All Audio-tools.net software offer a free trial version, so customers can "test-drive" before deciding to purchase. These trial versions have no
functional limitation, only a watermark appearing on the finished media or a use limit. All these help customers make an informed purchase decision and
avoid buying the wrong product for their needs.
It's because of this 'try-before-you-buy' system that Audio-tools.net provides a 30-day Money Back Guarantee for all products. Refunds will be approved
within this guarantee only under the accepted circumstances below. If a purchase should exceed the product's specified money-back-guarantee period, no
refund will be given.
- Purchased product has fatal technical problems, and no solution has been provided within 30 days. In this case, Audio-tools.net will refund the
purchase if the customer doesn't want to wait for a future upgrade. Users should provide screenshots or a short video of the product to prove there is
something wrong with the program and support team failed to get it fixed.
Purchase of the same product twice or purchase of two products with similar functions. In this case, Audio-tools.net will refund one of the products for
you, or swap one program for another Audio-tools.net product.
The customer does not receive their registration code within 48 hours of purchase.
Audio-tools.net will issue refunds either to the credit card, bank or PayPal account used in the purchase. Depending on the user's bank situation,
refunds may take 48 to 72 hours to be credited.
- You changed your mind after purchasing the product. The product could not work well by your improper operations.
- You claimed that you purchased the "Wrong product" and had already purchased product from other companies.
- When you request a refund, you never provided any detailed information to assist our support team to locate the problem.
- You did not receive the registration information but did not contact our support team for information like order number and registered email.
- You purchased the products from our affiliate's websites and found that the products could not satisfy you due to the incorrect descriptions and
advertisement on their websites.
- You stated that you had uninstalled the products with no future use.
- You claimed the features and functions of the products but we never advertised on our website.
Warning: All the descriptions concerning the features and functions of our products are subject to the introductions on our product pages.